Panther Shredders, Insdustrial shredders with a Swing pusher system.
Panther Single Shaft Shredders are heavy-duty size reduction machines, suitable for processing a wide range of materials. These shredders are ideal for the size reduction of flexible and / or medium hardness hollow products in bales. The fast acting, PLC controlled swing pusher automatically forces material to the rotor, according to motor loading which maximizes material throughput.
Machine capacities typically range between 1,500 and 18.000kg/hr, depending on model, material type and application:
- Plastics: mouldings, purgings/lump, profiles, and films.
- Timber and wood: pallets, joiners waste, and green waste.
- Paper and cardboard: confidential documents, production waste, and packaging materials.
- Copper cable: household-, telecoms- and industrial cables including S.W.A.
- Aluminum: used beverage cans (UBC’s), swarf, and cables.
- Textiles: carpet (rolls and tiles) and garments.
- Security destruction: counterfeit items, faulty goods, and out of date stock.
- Foam: production waste.
- Mixed household & commercial waste: RDF- and SRF production.
Clamp Type Rotor Knife Supports
The precision casting rotor knife supports are installed by screw into the machined slots in the rotor. These supports tightly fix the rotor knives by clamping force. During shredding, the rotor knives are supported by the high intensity casting supports which are well matched with the rotor slots. It is easy for maintenance and access. The rotor knife supports are allowed to weld wear resistant material on the surfaceforlonger life.
- Energy efficient and maximum cutting force and productivity.
- Shock absorbing gearbox reduces stress on drive components.
- Rotor knives can be rotated and used on several edges before replacement.
- Long life counter knives can be used on two edges and adjusted to maintain cutter clearance.
- Quick change screens for accurate particle size control.
- Swing ram pusher with exchangeable PU slides.
- Quick access to the rotor through a door on the back side of the machine.
- Twin speed hydraulics with integrated air cooler.
- Stand-alone electrical control panel with Siemens PLC control system.
- Tested, approved and certified to the applicable CE safety standards.
|Dimension LxWxH (mm)||3660x2210x 2950||4590x2210x 2970||
|6200x2400x 3100||7000x2400x 3100||5800x2450x 3280||6500x2450x 3280||7400x2450x 3280|
|Hopper Inlet LxW (mm)||1900x1440||2400x1440||2100x1450||2650x1450||3200x1450||2300x1450||2900x1450||3500x1450|
|Rotor Diameter (mm)||ø480||ø480||ø650||ø650||ø650||ø800||ø800||ø800|
|Rotor Operation Length (mm)||1500||2000||1650||2200||2750||1800||2400||3000|
|Rotor Speed (rpm)||80||80||80||80||80||80||80||80|
|Screen Diameter (mm)||ø15-80||ø15-80||ø15-80||ø15-80||ø15-80||ø15-80||ø15-80||ø15-80|
|Rotor Knives (PCS)||84||95||78||105||118||105||124||156|
|Counter Knives (PCS)||3+3||4+4||3+3||4+4||5+5||3+3||4+4||5+5|
|Drive Power (Kw)||110||75+75||132||90+90||110+110||110+110||132+132||160+160|
|Hydraulic Power (Kw)||5.5||5.5||7.5||11||11||5.5||7.5||11|
|Hopper Volume (L)||2650||3500||3000||4000||5000||3300||4500||5500|