Mammoth Heavy Duty Industrial shredder
M-series two shaft shredders are extremely high torque, high throughput shear type size reduction machines often used for pre-shredding large volume or high strength materials, which may contain contamination. The unique modular split chamber design provides excellent access to key components. Therefore,maintenance downtime and service costs are reduced, which is a major advantage when comparing machines of this size.
- Tires: car tires, truck tires, and O.T.R. (Off The Road – e.g. earthmovers).
- Electronic scrap: WEEE directive materials.
- Wood and timber: pallets and C&D waste.
- Aluminum: castings and profiles.
- Steel: car body shells, sheet scrap, and drums.
- Bulky Waste: mixed household, commercial, and pulper waste from paper industry.
- Slow-speed, high-torque shredding principle.
- Low dust and low noise operation.
- Rugged low maintenance design.
- Shock absorbing shaft couplings between gearboxes and blade shafts reduce operational stresses.
- High strength cutters and spacers manufactured from high quality, heat treated steels are suitable for shredding tough materials.
- Individual cleaning fingers mounted to the chamber sidewalls ensure quick discharge of shredded materials.
- Modular chamber design with split endplates and bearing housings enables quick access to key components.
- Advanced adjustable sealing system for the bearings.
- Stand-alone electrical control panel with Siemens PLC control system.
- Tested, approved andcertifiedto the applicable CE safety standards.
|Dimension LxWxH (mm)||4900x2200x2600||5200x2210x2600||6400x2400x4000||7000x3100x4000|
|Chamber Size (mm)||1300x878||1600x878||1500x1440||1800x1440|
|Discharge Height (mm)||950||950||1400||1400|
|Cutting Circle (mm)||ø514||ø514||ø750||ø750|
|Rotation Speed (rpm)||7.5 - 14.5||7.5 - 14.5||5.5 - 10||5.5 - 10|
|Number of Blades (pcs)||26||32||30 / 20||36 / 24|
|Blade Thickness (mm)||50||50||50 / 75||50 / 75|
|Drive Power (Kw)||37 + 37||45 + 45||2 x 55 - 2 x 90||2 x 75 - 2 x 110|
|Hopper Volume (L)||1700||2000||3600||4000|
|Approximate Weight (kg)||11000||14500||29400||34000|