Two shaft shredder RHINO, Small/Medium size
The Rhino Shredder has a strong rotor-shearing cutting principle. The material is sized by the hooks of the blades, pulled in and cut between the blades of the two opposed shafts. The two strong cutting rotors master all materials. The low speed and high torque operation minimizes noise and power consumption, whilst achieving high throughput rates. These machines are particularly well suited for the size reduction of bulky or voluminous materials which could include contamination such as metals or stones.
Typical applications include:
- Plastics: mixing plastics, and plastic drums or containers.
- Electronic Scrap: WEEE directive materials.
- Tires: car tires and debeaded truck tires.
- Wood: pallets.
- Packaging Materials: cardboard.
- Metals: lead, aluminum, and copper.
- Slow-speed, high-torque shredding principle.
- Low dust and low noise operation.
- Rugged low maintenance design.
- Shock absorbing gearbox mounting arrangement reduces stress on drive components.
- Strong blades manufactured from high quality steels are suitable for shredding tough materials.
- Two piece split bearing housing arrangement enables quick access to bearings and rotor.
- Advanced adjustable sealing system prevents product migration and ensures long bearing service life.
- Stand-alone electrical control panel with Siemens PLC control system.
Tested, approved and certified to the applicable CE safety standards, Certificate of Origin.
|Dimension LxWxH (mm)||1500x1300x1850||1600x1300x1850||2500x1300x1850||2700x1300x1850||3000x1850x2200||3300x1900x2200||3600x2000x2200|
|Chamber Size (mm)||300x470||400x480||600x480||800x480||850x750||1050x750||1250x750|
|Discharge Height (mm)||600||600||650||650||850||850||850|
|Cutting Circle (mm)||ø280||ø280||ø280||ø280||ø430||ø430||ø430|
|Rotation Speed (rpm)||13||13||14||14||14.5||14.5||14.5|
|Number of Blades (pcs)||15||20||30||40||20||25||30|
|Blade Thickness (mm)||20||20||20||20||40||40||
|Drive Power (Kw)||7.5||7.5||5.5+5.5||7.5+7.5||15+5||18.5+18.5||22+22|
|Hopper Volume (L)||480||550||650||750||950||1130||1360|